22 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  22 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is 8 inches long (crown to rump), 11 inches crown to feet--the size of a spaghetti squash.

Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appointment a little over a week ago, I'm 7 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans and shirts, regular dresses and shirts, comfy cotton shorts

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  Have I mentioned that he's really active?

Sleep:  Sleep has been ok, but it's been the best on the nights where I'm surrounded with pillows.

What I miss:  Mexican restaurant queso

Cravings: Hmmm.  Cream cheese and bagels.

Symptoms:   The pregnancy eczema is about to drive me crazy.  It's coating my legs, and it's just soooo ugly looking! :(

Exercise: I exercised three times this week:  twice at the gym and once here--walking our complex and ball exercises.

Belly Button in or out: Barely in

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I was pretty emotional this week, but I've been mostly happy.

Looking forward to: Spring Break!

Best moment this week:  Watching and feeling how Baby Boy reacts to me reading out loud to the kids during the week or when I'm singing along with the music I'm listening to

Comments

  1. You're definitely getting a little more "baby bump!" :) Isn't it wonderful that Baby Boy is so active and that he is responding to your reading and singing (hopefully, that means he will love to do both). Have a wonderful week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing