Take a wild guess :)

It's that time again, y'all!  Cast your vote and make this pregnant, and hungry, gal happy :)
 
So what do you think?
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 



I'll admit this is a little late in the making, but it was fun last time around, and I thought, "Why the heck not?"  I'd love for our friends and family (aunts, uncles, cousins, distant relatives, etc.) to get in on the guessing.  I'll leave the poll open for one day, so get your guesses in quickly!

Several people in our family and among our close friends know the baby's gender (whose appointment went VERY well yesterday, btw!) already, so their vote doesn't technically count.  BUT.  If you know the gender but would like to vote for which sex you thought the baby was prior to us telling you, then go for it!  The more the merrier, I always say.  (That was a lie.  I don't always say it.  I think that may be the first time I've ever typed it, and it may be only the second or third time I've thought it or said it.  Generally, large crowds are not my favorite thing...)

Anywho.

Let the voting begin!  Send it to all who know us, or for that matter, send it to those who don't!  I love meeting new people!  Just not in big crowds, of say, "the more the merrier kind." 

In the comments section, you pregnant gals or formerly pregnant gals, I'd love to hear which gender you "felt" you were having and what you actually had!  What led you to believe that?  Dreams, cravings, old wives' tales, random people assessing your growing mid-section? I'm all ears!

Comments

  1. We never found out the sex until D Day. I was always wishy-washy! I would have girl days and boy days. By the end, we were expecting a boy. Throughout my pregnancy, 99% of my baby-dreams, it was a girl. I had ONE dream where the baby was a boy.

    And we had Ivy - our surprise little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we know the gender, but I sent the poll information on to all the other people I send my "Blog's Up!!!!" messages to. So, we'll see how many of them vote and what the results are. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing