Gender Reveal #2

Y'all *she said with disappointment.*
Out of almost two hundred views to that last post, only 8, EIGHT, people voted?!  Surely, more of you had opinions than that.  I'm whipping out the "Good grief!" sigh now. 
Ok, the shaming-you section of the post is now over.
I know you're relieved.

Onto the important issue of the day:  the gender of our baby :)

Let me just throw out there that I had a feeling this time around I was carrying a boy.   I didn't have any dreams pointing one way or the other.  This pregnancy hasn't felt any different than the last one.  I just thought I might be pregnant with a boy this time.  The Husband wasn't so sure.

The question was:  Which of us was right?


Me.  I was :) 

We are expecting a BOY, our SON, to make his appearance around the first week in July! 

We're both very excited, more excited than I thought we'd be. I mean, just look at his sweet little nose!

To be honest, and I try to be, we were hoping for a girl.  Partly because it feels a little like we missed our shot with Hadley.  And, partly because we have a TON of girl "stuff."  But no matter.

We are having a boy, and he is already loved so very much.

I think we've settled on a first name, but we're still tossing around a few different middle names. 

I haven't decided whether to share his name yet.  We may wait until he's born before posting it on here; although I'm sure our close friends and family will be privy long before. If you see me in person or talk to me at all, you'll probably know :)

So, even if you didn't click a choice but had an opinion, did you guess correctly? :)

Comments

  1. We're so very happy we are having a wee little grandson. I have already been having visions of holding him and rocking him. Since I don't know what you will decide for his first name, I will throw out that I think it would be nice if he carried his daddy's middle name as his middle name. Just my thoughts!! LOL We love you so very much and are excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've tossed that name around as a middle name, but it hasn't quite stuck for either of us. Who knows? We may change our minds :)

      Delete
  2. *some of those page views are my fault- I kept checking back for an update!*

    YAY! IT'S A BOY!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby boy news! That was my vote, by the way. ;)
    Oh, and don't say you've missed your shot with a girl. You never know what the Good Lord has in store for you. We were blessed with one of each (& a baby before Megan and Trevor that was not meant to be), so you just never know what the future holds. We're so happy for y'all

    Tina Diese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that :) I am holding out hope for a little girl down the line :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing