21 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  21 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is 7 inches long (crown to rump), 10 1/2 inches crown to feet--the size of a carrot.

Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appointment on Thursday, I'm 7 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.  I've been eating A LOT lately, so that weight gain (3 1/2 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks) didn't surprise me.

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans and shirts, regular dresses and shirts, comfy cotton shorts

Gender:  At our appointment, our doctor said, "Still a boy!"

Movement:  He is REALLY active at night when I'm lying in bed, but I do feel him throughout the day, too.

Sleep:  Sleep has been better this week, and I'm really looking forward to being able to sleep later than 6:00am each day during Spring Break in a few weeks!

What I miss:  Mexican restaurant queso

Cravings:  I haven't had any real cravings this week other than a smoothie from Smoothie King, which The Husband went and got for me yesterday morning before he had to leave to work at the gala for my school.  

Symptoms:   The pregnancy eczema is pretty terrible, but I'll take that over the constant backaches which have been happening a lot less this week!

Exercise: I stayed away from the gym again this week because of the bleeding that occurred on Sunday.  I got the all-clear from my doctor, so I'm hoping to be back at it this week.

Belly Button in or out: In still! Yay!

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been a happy week!

Looking forward to: Spring Break!

Best moment this week:  Seeing our baby boy again.  He was incredibly active, and the doctor says he looks great.  He weighs almost a pound now (15 oz.), which is slightly bigger than most estimates for 21 weeks.  He's got long legs, and he uses them often :)

21 Weeks

Comments

  1. Looking good, sweetheart. Hope the school received lots of $$$$ last night. So glad you are resting well. Sounds like Baby Boy just might be a soccer player one of these days!!! :) Love you. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love keeping up with your through your posts. I am so excited for you and Spencer - love you!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing