Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 26

Ok, y'all, this is getting tough.  But, really, it shouldn't be!  How unbelievably blessed are we all?!

Today, I'm thankful for the Bible verses God sends my way just when I need them.  I can't count the number of times that has happened over the years, and it's usually during a very trying time.  What a blessing to be able to look to God's word and find those words of comfort.

Day 26 of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness posts:  I'm thankful for Romans 12:12 which I am committing to memory...ok, I know it's not a tough one, but it has much meaning.  And, I want to be able to call it to my mind in any situation.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

Words to live by.

Comments

  1. A beautiful Bible verse. Thanks for posting it. What happened to the font you used in yesterday's blog? I thought you might have intuitively used it since your dad and I had eye appointments yesterday! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do anything different with the font...strange!

      Delete
  2. Well, I just checked yesterday's blog again and it's back to the regular font you have been using. That is weird!!! Yesterday it was a bolded black and more like a Sans Serif or a font that was more like print rather than cursive. Maybe it just knew my eyes (after dilation and super strain from the testing I had undergone) needed something easier to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing