Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 23

Day 23 of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness posts:

Today is almost over, and it's been a great but long one.

I almost typed "today I'm thankful for grapes" because they're just so tasty, and I've had a craving for them lately, but I decided to go a bit deeper.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm thankful that I didn't have to fix a single meal today.  Our wonderful hostess provided a super tasty breakfast, lunch (after stuffing ourselves silly yesterday) was an apple with almond butter (The Husband dined on a pear and some mixed nuts), and my fabulous cousin Katrina provided a delicious dinner.

So.

There you have it.

Today, I'm thankful for those who labored in the kitchen for us!  Now, that was a blessing indeed!

Comments

  1. It's always nice to NOT have to cook. Did y'all go to Katrina and Ryan's house for supper? Hope they are doing well. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing