Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 22

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!

Today, I'm thankful for so much, but mostly I'm grateful for the chance to be with family. To eat, to visit, to relax, to sit outside on a beautiful day.  To do it all with people we care about and who care about us.

Last night, we had an early Thanksgiving dinner with The Husband's immediate family.  We ate and played some games and laughed.

Today, we'll be with my side of the family, and we'll probably do those same things. :)

So, Day 22 of Thirty Days of Thankfulness?

Right now, I'm thankful for the opportunity to be with our loved ones on a day that represents a pretty important time in our country's history.   

Blessings to you and yours!

Comments

  1. We did have such a good time with everyone yesterday. We look forward every year to all the wonderful food and fellowship with so many special people. So glad y'all were able to kick back and relax. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing