Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 14

My post for Day 14 in my Thirty Days of Thankfulness posts is all about choir.  

No matter how I'm feeling or what kind of funky mood I'm in, I NEVER leave choir practice feeling that way.  I leave feeling refreshed and thankful and usually in a really good mood.  
I love Wednesday nights for that very reason.  The people, the singing, the fellowship, the joy, the praise that takes place each Wednesday is a heart-lifting experience and one that I would hate to give up.  

Today, I'm thankful I get to be a small part of such a big and lively and faithful group of people.  

Comments

  1. And the choir would miss your beautiful voice. I'm so glad you are part of this wonderful bunch of talented people!! Keep singing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing