A Break in the Clouds

The view on my way home this evening


This one small area, in an otherwise cloudy sky, reminded me that in those dark days of life where the clouds just won't seem to clear, in those moments of uncertainty, of pain, of grief, there's often a break, however small, in the clouds, and we can see, if only for a moment, the sun.   


If you are in one of those dark places right now, I'm praying that your clouds shift and sunlight is revealed, however slight it may be, and that it gives you hope.  
Because hope is a powerful thing.

"May your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in you." 
Psalm 33:22 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the message. I've been feeling a little "down" the past couple of days, so you had perfect timing with this blog!! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing