Prayers *updated*

*Update (as of this afternoon)* - Hudson was born via c-section and weighed in at 2 pounds 14 ounces.  I don't know that I'll update any more unless something happens that warrants extra prayers, but I do want to thank you all for praying for that sweet baby and his family.  Blessings.


*Update (as of yesterday afternoon)* - It looks like she will be having a c-section today or tomorrow.  They are estimating that he'll weigh between 3 and 4 pounds.  Right now, they are trying to stabilize her blood pressure, and they have been giving her steroid shots to strengthen the baby's lungs.  Thanks for praying, and I'll try to update again as information is made available.

A gal I went to high school with and am friends with on Facebook is a little over 30 weeks pregnant.  I don't know many details other than these:

~something has gone wrong
~she's in the hospital
~they play on delivering her baby boy soon

My heart hurts for her as I sit here crying.  Our situations aren't really that similar, but her prayer post on FB caused my heart to race just remembering our day exactly two months ago.

I know that she and her husband have waited for so very long for their chance to be parents and that they love this baby more than words can say.  Let's pour out our requests before our Mighty God for them and for their sweet baby Hudson.   

Comments

  1. I saw your comment on FB about Hudson's pending birth. I, also, couldn't but think back and I sent up a quick prayer for this baby's safety and good health. Baby's who have been much smaller than he is have grown and thrived. My former pedicurist's baby boy, who was born at 30 weeks and was smaller than Hudson, is now a very healthy four-month old and appears to be fine. Thank you for being the caring friend you are. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing