15 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  15 weeks and 1 day today

Size of baby:  The Little One is 4.5 inches long and the size of a naval orange.

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained another half a pound this week. In all, since finding out I was pregnant at 4 1/2 weeks, I've gained 4 pounds. 

Maternity clothes:   Dresses and jeans are still my main choices of attire, but the jeans are getting tighter.  Friday, I had to bite the bullet and unbutton the top button, replacing it with a rubber band. :( Thank the good Lord, spring/summer is almost here! Comfy shorts/sundresses, here I come!

Gender:  We have a feeling (although it could just be a preference, haha), but we don't know the sex of the baby yet.  We can't wait for our Gender Reveal party next month when The Husband and I find out right alongside our family members and friends! More on the G.R. party soon.

Movement:  I haven't felt any movement yet.

Sleep:  My friend (and parent of one of my pre-k students) Amy brought me a body pillow to try out!  Wasn't that kind of her?!  

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back.

Cravings:  Chocolate shakes.  

Symptoms:  I've been slightly nauseated right when I wake up in the mornings, but I'm fine once I get something in my stomach (and in the Little One's stomach).  

Exercise:  *Sigh*  Once this week.  Once.  We had something going EVERY evening this week except Thursday.  Come on, Spring Break!

Best moment this week:  Making it to the gym once? Haha, this week was a blur, a good blur for the most part.  I did get to help lead in worship last Sunday, and that was an amazing experience.  I can't wait to see/feel if the Little One reacts when I sing and when I'm joining my voice with the lovely choir people I meet with every week.

*I'm going to be honest here:  The weekend was rough.  So, no picture this week unless I take one after work today.  Sorry!*

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you had a rough weekend. Tell little "sweet orange" to settle down!! Somehow, I feel this precious child already loves the sound of your beautiful voice and will be so happy to have you sing lullabies. Looking forward to the next picture. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use the belly band thing!!! I think I had a black one in the tub o' clothes. When s/he is born, the sound of your voice with be comforting to him/her..Sing lots, the baby loves it and will continue to do so outside of the womb :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing