14 Weeks

I have NEVER had a post delete itself before. 
It happened to this one.
Good grief! I don't even remember what I typed, haha!!
I'm going to try to recreate it as best as I can, but I know it won't be nearly as detailed. 
Let's start with Zulily.  Have you heard of them?  I joined for free last week, and each day I get an email with daily deals on already-discounted maternity clothes, very cute baby/children's clothes, and other neat items.  Anyway, all that to say, if you decide to join and you end up purchasing one of their adorable items, I get a credit for sending you. So, if you're a mom or a soon-to-be mom, this site might be for you! :)

On to the Highlights post!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  14 weeks and 1 day today

Size of baby:  The Little One is 3 inches long and the size of a large lemon.

Total weight gain/loss:  Although I feel like I've gained at least ten pounds this week, I've only gained a half a pound.  In all, since finding out I was pregnant at 4 1/2 weeks, I've gained 3 1/2 pounds. 

Maternity clothes:   Dresses and jeans are still my main choices of attire.

Gender:  We have a feeling (although it could just be a preference, haha), but we don't know the sex of the baby yet.  We can't wait for our Gender Reveal party in April when The Husband and I find out right alongside our family members and friends! More on the G.R. party soon.

Movement:  I haven't felt any movement yet.

Sleep:  I've still been sleeping great, but, because I'm no longer sleeping on my back and am having to sleep on my sides now, I have GOT to invest in a great body pillow. Any recommendations? My bruised legs and knees are begging me to rescue them! 

What I miss:  Soft cheeses; sleeping on my back.

Cravings:  Chocolate shakes.  But not just any run-of-the-mill chocolate shake.  I'm talking about the amazing ones at The Cheesecake Factory, Red Robin, and Dairy Queen.  So, so tasty.  My preference is to drink half and save the rest for the next morning. 

Symptoms:  My morning sickness is gone, but I'm now dizzy periodically and my gag reflex is in full swing.  My tailbone still hurts often.  I've tried different stretches, but I haven't found the right one yet.  Still searching...

Exercise:  I made it to the gym three times this week! Hoping to make it four times this coming week. ;)  My afternoons/evenings are so hectic right now, and there's no way I could get up any earlier than I already do to work out before heading to school. I can't wait for the summer to get here, so I can go in the mornings and then clean, organize, and plan for the baby during the rest of the day.

Best moment this week:  Holiday on Monday=wonderful way to start the week!  Tuesday, The Husband began an internship at my school in the IT department.  Department is an overstatement.  Our IT department consists of one over-worked person.  The Husband's help is greatly appreciated.  Friday night, the in-laws took us out for a belated birthday dinner.  Can you guess where?!  The Cheesecake Factory! Here are a few shots from the dinner.
We had NO idea what was going on in the background...so we took another picture. ;)
Better!
Best shot of the night!  See my chocolate shake in front of me!

Here I am at the end of my 14th week :D  It's my favorite one so far.

Comments

  1. "Sweet lemon" sounds like an oxymoron, but this little baby is definitely sweet (no matter the size!). XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing