Oliver Flynn - 11 Months Old

Edit - he weighs 18 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long.

Oliver is 11 months old today!
I know I say this every time, but he is the most delightful baby. He’s happy 99% of the time. 

He’s crawling all over the place and pulling up onto his knees a lot. 
He has two bottom teeth and four coming in right now. He looks ridiculously adorable when those gums and chompers are on display!
He babbles and squeals often and only gets out “Momma” when he’s sad. 

He loves exploring and heads to the bathroom quite often for some reason. Thank goodness for safe cleaners and clean bathrooms.  He had his first tub bath a few nights ago. Loved it!
He adores his siblings and laughs so hard for them. 


He enjoys breast milk as his main source of nutrition, but we’ve started introducing finger foods for times I need him occupied. He likes banana, Cheerios, black beans, broccoli, frozen peas, and shredded cheese.  He also likes apple sauce and quinoa. 

Tomorrow he is having his hernia repaired. I’m anxious, and I know I’ll be a mess as he’s taken back. I appreciate your prayers so much. I’ll update below with his height and weight as I’m sure they’ll take those measurements. 

Oliver Flynn, we love you to the moon and back. 

Comments

  1. We love him to the moon and back, too. He is so very precious and learning so many new things. Today will be over with before you know it and all will be well.. Hugs. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Get Ex Girlfriend Back When She Is Dating Another Guy Urgent Love spell That Work Fast? my girlfriend and i have been getting into little arguments which then later escalate. a lot of which are my fault but i never thought i would lose her because we are in love. she told me yesterday that she loves me but she is done. that the fights keep hurting her too much. i can’t believe i hurt her like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to her and myself that i will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. It wasn’t until i lost her that my eyes really opened in what i was doing. i asked for another chance and she said she cannot do that right now. i asked if she is done with my forever and she said she doesn’t know what will happen down the road but right now she needs space. I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over, she blocked me on whatsapp. i went no contact. she unblock me. i still maintain no contact she blocked me again. 1 week of no contact. will she come back? we were very close. she may not be the best looking girl. but i love her. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. or view his page on.... https://happylovespell2.wordpress.com/ his whatsapp number: +2348133873774 or his gmail:... happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

In the Beginning...There Was a Garden