28 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  28 weeks - Third Trimester!

Size of baby:  This little one is a little under 15 inches long (head to toe) and about the weight of a large eggplant. 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 14 pounds total as of my last appointment. 

Maternity clothes:  spaghetti strap shirts, loose skirts or summery dresses, cute/comfy shorts, flip-flops, long-sleeve soft, fitted shirts

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  hiccups and big kicks :)

Sleep:  Sleep has been ok; will be glad when this sciatic nerve pain eases some

What I miss: my rear end not cramping with sciatic pain

Cravings:  chocolate protein shakes with peanut butter

Symptoms:  sciatic nerve (yoga helps a lot) pain

Exercise:  walking a couple of times a week; 15-20 minutes of yoga 3-5 times a week

Best moment this week:  realizing that this pregnancy has been my best one yet. I am the healthiest (and most mentally/emotionally stable lol) I've been, and my energy level has been far greater than with any other pregnancy. It's kind of incredible what great nutrition will do for one's body. I don't take it lightly or for granted. 

28 Weeks - taken yesterday before church by The Husband
 

Comments

  1. So very glad this pregnancy has been so healthy! Not too long to go now. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing