Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Take Two - Day 8

I'm thankful today for consignment shops and their gently used clothes and toys and shoes. 
I got this dress at one of our local shops (Glory B's for my local friends!) last week for $9.  Love it! It needs some fixing of stitches, but you can't. I wore it to church this morning, and I plan on wearing it throughout the fall (maybe with a cute jacket that I'll be searching for!). 
I have gotten so many of the kids clothes and toys at another local shop (Dudley D's -- love that place and the sweet owner!), and I've sold a ton there, too. 
It makes life so simple and far less expensive to shop consignment shops :)

Thank you, Lord, for the option of less expensive items that we need and want! 

Comments

  1. Nederland is blessed to have these two very nice consignment shops. I think Ella's new little boots are adorable. And, you looked tres chic this morning in your new dress. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing