Two Things Tuesday (9/3)

1.  I gave myself a pedicure yesterday (the last time I had one was 2 months ago).
I knew it needed to be done when I looked down at my once fully-painted nails and was aghast to see that they more closely resembled French tip nails instead. Yuck! 

2.  After a weekend of no schedules (which resulted in a very cranky boy and a not-so-thrilled mom), Jack and I are thankfully back on a good 2 1/2 to 3 hour schedule, and he's back to his super-sweet, super-smiley self. (He's wearing a disposable because I just KNEW he'd have a bowel movement since it had been quite a while since his last one.  No luck.  So, I put him back in cloth, and within 20 minutes, he had one!  Then, he got a bath.)


AND, he slept through the night again last night (the 4th time in the last week!). Here's what we did yesterday...(sooo sorry for the tmi business of bm's...you'd be excited, too, if your child hadn't had one in a week haha!):

Comments

  1. Yay, for the pedicure - I always feel better when I have one! Love the video of little Jack C. with the "flirty eyes." He is definitely getting to be a charmer!!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing