31 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  31 weeks - Third Trimester

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is around 18 inches crown to feet and weighs as much as a head of lettuce (about 3.1 pounds)--at my appointment on Tuesday, the doctor said he weighed 3.3 pounds, so right on track ;)

Total weight gain/loss:  So far, I'm up 18 pounds total this pregnancy.

Maternity clothes:  I *heart* maternity clothes :)

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  He's still pretty active, but the movements aren't quite as big.  I guess he's losing space to move in there.

Sleep:  The last few nights I've slept well, only getting up two or three times versus the three or four times.

What I miss:  Sleeping through the night and giving full-on hugs.  I miss being able to hug someone tight, especially The Husband.

Cravings:  ice cream

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions

Exercise: Once haha.  We had something going almost every night.  I thought about going for a walk several afternoons, but that freak cold front that blew through kept me in doors in my comfy clothes!

Belly Button in or out: It's not in or out.  It's just flat haha.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I was pretty happy near the beginning of the week, but my mood fell mid-way through and didn't seem to perk back up.  Hoping for a less-moody week this week.  

Looking forward to:  My family baby shower on Saturday :)

Best moment this week:  Getting to see our little guy on Tuesday!  I can't stop looking at that 4D picture!

Comments

  1. Looking very cute, little momma!! We're home now. Sorry we had to meet yesterday at your Uncle David's funeral. As hard as the day was, it was so very wonderful to see the outpouring of love from so many people for him. He was truly a man of many talents who influenced so many, many young lives. You'll have to tell Baby Boy about David one day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing