29 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  29 weeks - Third Trimester

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is 17 inches crown to feet and weighs as much as a small cabbage (about 2 1/2 pounds)

Total weight gain/loss:  I have gained 4 more pounds, so I'm up to 16 pounds total this pregnancy.

Maternity clothes:  I *heart* maternity clothes :)

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  I think he's very active.  He doesn't move all day long, but when he gets going, he's a mover and a shaker!

Sleep:  Eh.  It is what it is :)

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back and sleeping through the night without waking up to make two or three trips to the bathroom

Cravings:  Sweets

Symptoms: Acid reflux during the day, as well as during the night now

Exercise: Just a couple of times this week

Belly Button in or out: It's not in or out.  It's just flat haha.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Eh, this week was a mixture, but on the whole I was mostly happy.

Looking forward to: Hearing the results of my glucose/anemia tests and getting to have one more ultrasound of Baby Boy in a few weeks

Best moment this week: Enjoying watching The Husband interact with my moving belly and the baby inside :)

Comments

  1. We're home and it is so good to see you looking so happy. Talk to you soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing