28 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  28 weeks - Third Trimester!!

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is 16 inches crown to feet and weighs as much as a head of caulifower

Total weight gain/loss:  At least 12 pounds so far...but I feel pretty heavy, and he feels pretty dang heavy already, too!  I'll find out on Tuesday what my weight is currently.

Maternity clothes:  I *heart* maternity clothes :)

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  I think he's very active.  He doesn't move all day long, but when he gets going, he's a mover and a shaker!

Sleep:  Back pain and potty breaks have kept me up quite a bit each night, but God's sustaining me throughout the day and giving me just enough energy to keep me going until around 4 o'clock.  Then, I'm pretty much done haha!

What I miss:  sleeping on my back and sleeping through the night without waking up to make two or three trips to the bathroom

Cravings:  Sweets

Symptoms: Acid reflux on the nights where I eat something too close to bed time...like ice cream or cheese toast.  Tums helps though!

Exercise: Just a couple of times this week

Belly Button in or outBarely in

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been a bit moody this week.  Exhaustion and pain got the best of me on Wednesday, and I was weepy mess most of the morning.  I feel better now, and I'm glad because I hate feeling like that!

Looking forward to: Getting my glucose test over with on Tuesday!

Best moment this week: I loved getting to see so many friends and family members this weekend.  It was a fast and furious few days, but we got to spend quality time with lots of loved people :) I'll try to post some pictures from this weekend soon.

Comments

  1. Loved having you here!!!! Hope this week is filled with so many blessings. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing