Happy Birthday to the Husband!

This has been a busy weekend (and there's still one more day!), but I did want to post a few pictures from today.

First, today was The Husband's birthday!  He and I went out for lunch to celebrate a few days ago because we knew today we would be celebrating my great-aunt's 96th birthday, as well.  My parents came in for the weekend, and the four-and-a-half of us drove up to bluebonnet country for the party.  We had a great time visiting with family and friends (there were TONS of people there--many of whom I'm related to but also lots that I hadn't ever met before), and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

Here are a few shots from the day!

The view from their "backyard"
Yeah, I know.
We want to live there, too! Hah!

Standing in the field

My cousin Kirby and me

 My cousin Chris and me :)

My cousin Paige and me with our Bluebell samples!

Part of my dad's side of the family--please excuse the many squinty eyes! It was a gorgeous and BRIGHT day :)


Happy birthday, Honey!

Comments

  1. Should have had my sunglasses on - it was VERY bright, but that field is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to see y'all that weekend. That belly pic is too funny. I gotta lose some weight!! Let us know how everything I'd going with y'all! Looking forward to seeing yalls little one!! Good bless and take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, it was great seeing you, too! Hopefully, I'll get to see you again in a few weeks at the shower your sister and mom are hosting at your parents' place :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing