18 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  18 weeks 

Size of baby:  Baby Love is 5.5 inches long and the size of a sweet potato.

Total weight gain/loss:  I really have no idea how much I've gained.  All I know is that I've practically eaten us out of house and home!

Maternity clothes:  Comfy tops, maternity shirts, Be Band, jeans, pajamas.

Gender:  We'll *hopefully* find out tomorrow!  I haven't decided whether I'll announce it on here or not.  I will probably wait until I've at least been able to tell all of our loved ones in person or by phone :)

Movement:  I have LOVED feeling these little jabs and kicks each evening.  Sometimes, I feel them in the car or sitting at work, but this little guy/gal is much more active at night as I'm getting ready to go to sleep!

Sleep:  Oh, I'm sleeping pretty well, but I'm always excited for Saturday to roll around.  It's my one morning to sleep a bit later, and I take advantage of it!

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back.

Cravings:  An occasional Chocolate Frosty or chocolate shake and salt and vinegar chips

Symptoms:   The nausea seems to have disappeared (at least for now!), and my back pain is lessened when I've been able to sleep at least part of the night on my back.

Exercise:  Nothing.  Y'all, I did nothing exercise-wise this week.  I'm going to really try to make it back to the gym the next few days and hopefully work in a few minutes of pilates, too.

Belly Button in or out: In still! Yay!

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :) I've already devoured the half-gallon of ice cream The Husband brought home last week.  It's made me smile almost every night, hah!

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to finding out the "official" sex of the baby tomorrow; though I do have a pretty strong hunch :)

Best moment this week:  The best moments this week have been feeling more of those sweet movements, especially during the day :)

18 Weeks

Comments

  1. We're waiting on "pins and needles" to find out what this little baby is. Hope shyness won't prevent a good look this time. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing