To Oliver - With Love on Your 2nd Birthday

My sweet Olli,
How are you 2?!
Where did this second year go?!
You are changing and learning and doing SO much. 
I can’t fathom that you aren’t my little baby anymore. 

You were a surprise addition to our family, and we absolutely can’t imagine life without you. 
I tell Daddy often how I’m so thankful for our “oops baby” πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Your smile and laugh are infectious. 
Your sense of adventure scares me. 
You delight in life and love us all so much. 


And we love you right back. 

Happy 2nd birthday, Oliver Flynn! 
We think you’re just fantastic πŸ’™
I love you bunches, 
Mommy


Comments

  1. It just seems like yesterday we were zooming to your house in the wee hours of the morning because Olli was anxious to be born. We love that very busy little guy and all the noises he makes. Happy Birthday, sweet boy. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing