An Interview with The Boy - 5 1/2

Every year on this date, I plan on doing the same interview with my oldest.
I’m sure I’ll add a few questions as he grows.
And boy is he growing!
In wisdom and in stature. I pray those words over him often.
I watched the interviews from previous years, and this momma-heart squeezed with how much he’s matured and how his little voice has changed. 
He still loves to “work” with Daddy, and he’s not wrong about what I say often 🙄😆. 
And he’s not wrong about who loves him ❤️


Comments

  1. I love that he wants to be an alligator! What an imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing