An Interview with the Girl - 3 1/2

Yesterday, Ella turned 3 1/2.  My cough has been pretty terrible, and attempting asking a bunch of questions to a toddler sounded less than fun.  So, I didn't.

But I didn't want it to get too far away and me forget, so I decided to do it right after breakfast today.  This is last year's interview.  What a HUGE difference! I miss her tiny voice, but I love how verbal she is now.  For the most part, she speaks clearly, and she expresses herself well.  We love listening to her sing and pretend with her baby and other dolls.

Comments

  1. She is so adorable! I think it was a very good interview. She talks beautifully with a hint of a lisp, but that just makes it cuter! These interviews are such a great idea - little time capsules that you and the children will love watching as they grow older. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing